
Tonight we dine in KFC!!!

Hitler experienced puberty at an early age
Kind of fun when i see these above. Hmmm. Still i cant figure out what gone wrong in my life. Time made everything slipped pass us without us even noticing it. Hmmm. I just got up from a wave but the second is coming. Why does everything precious to us will have such ending? A life process? Must it be so hard to live with? Its like having cancer without knowing when Death visits. But when it came, we'll have to surrender. Who are you? Who am I? Sometimes it feel so lost without an objective to pursue. Why you are living on this earth? Ever wonder this question? Without an objective, we are like walking shadows. Clueless, lifeless, dull and grief. I want to reach the ending, but without knowing where to start, how can one start the journey? Learn how to live and you'll know how to die, learn how to die and you'll know how to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment